Sunday, December 7, 2008

12th Anniversary

Jeff and I just celebrated our 12th Anniversary on December 6th!  I can hardly believe it has been that long.  We have had our ups and downs, but we just keep growing stronger.  I love him so much and hope he knows how much I appreciate him in my life.  Happy Anniversary Jeff - looking forward to a lot more with you!

Jeff surprised me and took me to Salt Lake to stay overnight.  We had such a fun time.  We went to Body Worlds 3, to Texas Roadhouse, and to see Australia.  It was a great time and a big surprise to me - thanks Jeff!

We also share our anniversary date with my parents.  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!  And Happy Birthday to Jill!




3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, 12 years! That is amazing. You guys are an awesome couple. I'm so proud of you both and your family. We love you so much and can't wait to see you soon. Glad you got to do something fun and "get away"!!

Piper said...

Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

We're so glad you two are together. (and glad you haven't killed him yet, Nicole) just kidding. You're our favorite!
Congrats!