Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Here is my nephew Sid as Yoda!  Isn't he so cute in this costume?!  I forgot to add this picture and so it is at the top of this entry - oh well!  It cracks us up so I had to get it on here!!


Halloween came and went so fast for us this year.  I am not sure whether we really enjoyed it or not.  It was an interesting Halloween this year for sure.  We picked out our pumpkins and had a lot of fun carving.   I did not really get good pictures, but we tried!  This is Jeff's favorite Holiday.  The kids all had a pretty good time.  We went to Payson and did our trick-or-treating with all the cousins this year.  I was so happy that the weather was so nice for the kids to go out without their big winter coats on!  We all had a blast!  

Here are all the cousins wanting to show off their costumes - they were great!

Brayden did not really want to dress up, so he decided to be a "cowboy!"   Are we surprised at all?!  Lexi was a vampire and we even bought those fang teeth for her that mold to your own teeth.  It was pretty cool.
Here are the pumpkins we carved this year!  They turned out pretty dang good (even though you can't tell in the picture!
Brayden and Lexi hard at work with their pumpkin cleaning and carving~
At the pumpkin patch picking out the very best pumpkins!  Isn't Jeff funny?!  He sure thought this pose was hilarious!!  What a dork!

2 comments:

Piper said...

cute!!! Who made the "bite me" pumpkin? That cracked me up!

Kim said...

Nice, Jeff!

Glad you had a good Halloween. I wish I had some of those pumpkin carving skills. Great costume, Lexi! Yours wasn't too bad either, Brayden. You make a handsome cowboy.