For Labor Day weekend we took off on Friday and headed for Torrey (my favorite little town) and Capital Reef! We love to go there and hike and drive around. We just had a fun, lazy weekend. Our last mini-vacation before Ash leaves us! We had a great time being together and relaxing. Jeff tried to paraglide a couple of days, but the weather didn't cooperate. On Saturday we drove on Highway 12 through the canyon and ended up in Escalante. It was an awesome drive. We hiked around, went to the Anazazi Ruins, went in the little shops along the way and then ate lunch in Escalante. We had fun hiking around Capital Reef and seeing all the cool stuff. What a great weekend!
Amy, you are too nice. I have been really trying to eat better and work out, but I still have a ways to go!! We really miss you guys too! Hope all is well with you and your family.
3 comments:
nicole, you are looking really good. what are you doing? do you eat? great job whatever it is, you look hot! miss you guys
Amy, you are too nice. I have been really trying to eat better and work out, but I still have a ways to go!! We really miss you guys too! Hope all is well with you and your family.
I love the wises. Family vacations to the desert rule! I'm jealous. Firefighters rule too! Again, I'm jealous.
Post a Comment