Friday, January 11, 2008

Sid's Birthday!

Sid Jay Spencer! Born January 10, 2008 @ 4:24pm. Sid weighed in at 7lbs. 13 oz and 21" long! He is too cute and everybody just adores him! Seth (big brother) was hoping to name him T-Rex, and I was hoping to name him Luke Skywalker, but Steve (my brother) won out and his name is Sid Jay! Steve and Jill were very excited about their new arrival. They had all the kids at the Hospital waiting patiently for the arrival of baby! Here are his first pictures! (Seth cannot stop touching and loving on Sid - too cute!!) We love you Sid!






7 comments:

Amy said...

He is darling. I am jealous she is already done being pregnant. Tell Steve and Jill and kids congratulations. What a sweet baby. Nicole, thanks for all your sweet notes on our blog. It makes me feel like we are keeping in touch a little bit. Let's go out soon!
Amy

Nicole said...

Amy you are so sweet! Thanks for all you do for me and my family! We are all going to miss you and your family - TONS! We will definitely get togther! Love you to death!

Piper said...

A new baby? How cute!! Congrats to your brother! Who is that blondie holding him? Alexis looks like her!

Nicole said...

That little blondie is my niece,
Shaley!

Malory said...

Awww baby Sid! I sure hope that little boy is left handed! He will save me from a lot of teasing! And doesn't Jill look gorgeous?! Especially after having a baby!

Nicole said...

Yes, Jill looks gorgeous! She kills me! Some people get all the luck!

Malory said...

Hey Nicole. I have an e-mail I need to send you but I don't know your e-mail address. E-mail me at malorycallaway@yahoo.com. Thanks :)