.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This year we bought a real tree! I was not very excited about it, but everybody else was! I grew up with artificial trees, so to marry Jeff and start putting up real trees was a bit weird for me. I think they smell great, but the mess they create and they are a FIRE HAZARD! You would think a FIREMAN would not want a real tree, but whatever! So we went out and bought the tree and put it up. We all had a real fun time with the decorating! Lexi spent most of the time trying to make earrings out of some of the smaller ornaments! She is a crack up! Well, here are a few pictures of the tree trimming night we had. I know that I am about a month late, but like I said previously, I do what I can do! Enjoy!



2 comments:
Decorating the tree is one of my very favorite things about the holidays. I love it! When I was growing up we'd listen to the Jackson 5 Christmas album while we decorated. Glad you guys had fun. Hope you had a nice Christmas. We missed you!
Lexi is the queen of accessorizing!!(sp?)
Post a Comment