
I did not get one picture of this night! It was one of those nights where you realize you have moved on in life and New Years Eve is less important than it used to be. Jeff, Alexis and myself did a little shopping in the afternoon and went out to eat to Rubios. Lexi then went to her friend Darin's house for a party. Jeff and I played some games with Aaron and Kim, and watched Crazy, Stupid Love until after midnight! We did fit in a kiss right at midnight while the neighbors were lighting off their fireworks. If this is any indication of what 2012 is going to bring, it should be a quiet year!
Hoping that 2012 is going to be a great year for me and my family. I have some goals already set for myself and cannot wait to get started on those. We are all looking forward to Ashley coming home in September/October. Can't wait to see what this new year brings to all of us.



No comments:
Post a Comment