Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break

For Lexi's spring break, we headed back down to Yuba, the very place we were never going back to! She wanted to go spend some time with the cousins and do the Easter egg hunt. Lexi and I went down and stayed in the tent for a few nights. Yes, I said a tent. I can do it for a few days at a time as long as there is a shower and bathroom nearby! We had a fun time and missed Jeff. We could not talk him into coming down. Boo.
We rode the four-wheelers, rode bikes, played games, and ate really good food!

Uncle John and Lexi going out on a ride with the others.
My dad......what more can I say?!
Lexi getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt!
The whole group before the hunt and Scott hiding in the back!
Jill, Scott and Grandma Spencer chasing the kids with cameras!
Lexi filled her basket and has moved on to a bag!
My nephew Ben and his girlfriend Taylor showing off their eggs!

1 comment:

Piper said...

You have such a great family, Nicole. Always so much fun!! Looks like a good time! AND- if that pic of your daddy doesn't make the Christmas Card, I don't know what will! ;) Nothing will ever top that one, so funny!!!