Today we had a girl's day for my mom's Birthday outing. We headed up to Gardner Village to see all the witches and shop! It was absolutely PACKED, but we still had a great time! It was fun to see all the witches they had out and also to see all the women and children dressed up like witches! What a fun time of year. We had a great, long day of shopping and dinner together! Thanks for a very fun day girls and Happy Birthday to my sweet mom!!
Mom and the girl's with one of the witches!
We got a fairy dust star on our cheek! Not sure what I am making a face at!!



2 comments:
Fun! I always want to make it there during fall but I never do! Lexi's hair looks cute straight!
We were there yesterday too. Too bad we didn't run into each other. It WAS packed! I was a little overwhelmed. glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment