Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ragnar 2010

Jeff had the chance (last minute chance) to run the Ragnar in Las Vegas. His friend Josh Forsyth was not able to go down and run with his team, so he called Jeff and made him an offer he could not refuse! Jeff headed out with a bunch of people he didn't know and ran 190 miles combined. He ended up getting to know the team he ran with and had a great time and made some great friends. What a great thing for him! This was very challenging, but very rewarding.
One of the girls from the team asked Jeff for a picture and he told her just to get one off Facebook. Needless to say, they picked the funniest one they could find. They took the pictures of everybody and put them on a body they had made and had them on the team van! (Don't you love the dollar bill hanging out his undies?! I thought Jeff's picture really went with the team theme: It is more fun to run the Ragnar than to pole dance! Way to go Jeff, I am so proud of you and all you accomplish!

This was the only picture I got since I didn't go watch him run!
He met us in St. George on Saturday when he was done and I made him pose with his pole dancing self!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good dad! So proud of you for finishing. :)
-Ash