Saturday, September 18, I did my second century bike ride. It was one of the hardest things I have done in my life. There were quite a few hills, a lot of wind, and a really hot day - not my favorite things when on my bike! Well, I wanted to quit several times because of the complete exhaustion, but we finished the whole thing - 100 miles! I was really proud of myself and friends. We could not have done this without Jeff's support. He helped us the whole way by bringing ice water, changing our tires and giving moral support. He is the BEST!!
Me, Jenni and Adrienne before the race!
(See that bike rack on my car behind us?! It is on some road in Utah! Yes, it fell off!!)
This was about mile 52 - at least we are still smiling, right?!
At the finish line! HOORAY!!!
Do you love the dudes that dressed up?! Funny!



No comments:
Post a Comment