Happy 10th (Temple) Anniversary! Jeff and I were sealed in the Manti Temple on August 15, 2010. We also had Alexis and Brayden sealed to us at that time. Ashley has been waiting to be sealed to us for many years and we are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Jeff and I went up to Salt Lake for the night and went to the Salt Lake Temple and then bummed around. We had a lot of fun together as we always do!
Jeff and I after we got out of the Temple.
We ate here.........
We drove up to the This Is The Place Monument.
Jeff worked on this piece which represents the Mormon Battalion. They are enormous!
Here is the foundry that Jeff works at (Baer Bronze)!



3 comments:
Congratulations! Great memory!
Happy Anniversary! We love you!
Way to go you two!!! We love you
Post a Comment