My friends and I went up to Lewiston to ride in the Little Red Riding Hood bike ride. We stayed a night in Logan (in a Hotel that the air conditioning was not working!!) and then drove to the event the next morning. It was raining on Friday night when we went to the dinner and registration. I was a little nervous that we would be riding in the rain the next day, but it cleared out and ended up being so nice for the ride. Thanks everybody for such a great time and for the fun ride! Can't wait to do it again next year! I could not have asked for a better bunch of friends to do a ride with - you all rock!
Adrienne, Jill, me and Kathy
Kristen, Adrienne, Jill and Kathy
This is just before the start of the ride!
This was Jill's first ride (yeah!) and she rode 33 miles, Kathy and I rode 58 and Adrienne and Kristen did 100 miles!!
This was after everybody had finished up!
Way to go girls!!
Here is the proof of our superb 100 mile girls!



1 comment:
You girls are awesome! I'll join you one day!
Post a Comment