Yesterday Lexi and I became brace faces, tin teeth, etc! We are doing this adventure together and I must say I am excited; kind of! I am hoping things will go well and we will be done ahead of schedule, but reality is, we will most likely have these puppies on for about a year and a half. Ugh. So far I am not happy with them, but it has only been one day. Lexi is doing really well. She is such a trooper! Flossing every night has turned from about three minutes into at least 10! I am sure it will all get easier, but for right now I am really feeling sorry for myself and Lexi!!
Here are the before pictures. We are on our way!
Here we are just out of the Orthodontist! Yikes :D



3 comments:
WOW! Cool! Take some Tylenol, you'll be sore at first. BUT, it is TOTALLY worth it. (remember my Cabbage Patch pic? that was pre-braces)
Good luck!
Oh, that sounds like fun! Truthfully, I was always jealous that I didn't get to have braces. I would open up paper clips and put them in my mouth just so I could pretend I had them. I get it now...there was nothing to be jealous of. However, your teeth will look amazing when it's all done. I'm just preparing now for the time Elsie gets braces. She's got some FUNKY teeth! Good luck. :)
How fun you are doing it together. I worked at an orthodontist before I had kids. You will love the outcome, once your braces are off your flossing will take about 30 seconds!...glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment