Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our amazing violin player!

Lexi had her first orchestra concert on December 3.  The 7th (beginning and advanced), 8th and 9th grades played in the concert.  Lexi is in the 7th grade advanced class since she played in the 6th grade orchestra.   I must say, she was absolutely amazing!  She really enjoys playing the violin and practices faithfully every day (to Brayden's dismay!!)  It is fun to hear how she gets better and better each week.  



Can you tell Brayden is overcome with excitement to be at the concert?!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a good big brother for going to the concert! Why didn't Lexi play for us?! I feel like I'm missing out.

Nicole said...

I think I pulled every tooth out of his head to get him there, but whatever!! I don't know why she didn't play for us - good question. Dang it!

Piper said...

Ohhhhh PLEASE Lexi! Bring your violin on Christmas!!!