Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nicole on drugs!

Laying in my Hospital room bored out of my mind, not to mention on pain pills with absolutely very little sleep in the past two days!  I am very tired right now too, but I think I am too tired and I have that anxiety that goes along with no sleep.  In fact, every once in a while I fall asleep while trying to type this little tidbit.  This is Nicole on drugs!  I know that if I were in my right mind I would not post any such pictures of myself!  One day I know I will totally regret this, but as for tonight I am sharing my craziness with all of you!!  


3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, I'm out of the loop! What are you doing in the hospital?! I hope everything is alright.

I'm glad you posted these pictures. It means you aren't too bad off...or you're just on a lot of drugs. He he.

Kimball Family said...

You look fantastic--seriously! I hope that you have a very quick and complete recovery. Good luck getting some rest; I never sleep well in a hospital room.

Piper said...

So glad you posted! LOVE you!