So, Jeff turned 40 this year and I had planned on doing a huge party with friends and family to surprise him, but he worked the Friday and Saturday before his Birthday and he also had to work the day of his Birthday which left me Sunday afternoon to do the big hoorah. Needless to say, it didn't work out! I did a very small surprise party for him on Sunday afternoon with my family. I went down to Payson on Saturday night while he was at work and decorated the City Center. We did all the tables in black, over the hill signs all over, '40' and over the hill balloons, a cute over the hill cake and great gag gifts! Sunday after church we headed down to Payson for what Jeff thought was a dinner get together for my nephew! When he walked in everyone jumped out and hollered! He wanted to KILL me. It was actually pretty good and he was a really good sport. All in all, it was a good time, but not what I had wanted to do for him.
Our neighbor gave him some funny boxer shorts and he actually put them on! I don't have the pictures of him with those on because of course my camera died - so dumb! But, my mom does have them on her camera, so they may surface one of these days.
Jeff LOVES the Texas Roadhouse so of course we had to go for his Birthday!
Hard to believe he is 40 all ready! We got married when he was 27 - where did the time go?!



No comments:
Post a Comment