Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cruise 2009!

I am finally posting a few pictures of our cruise from January! We went with six other couples. This was to be the 40th Birthday cruise. A lot of the guys will be or just had turned 40, so we decided to do a "40th Birthday Cruise." However, we are missing Jeff's Captain (who passed away in October) and one other couple who ditched us and went to the Dominican Republic! (Just kidding Stan and Rebecca!) It was a fun group this year. We had a lot of fun together, with the exception of Jeff getting food poisoning on the first excursion day. He was SO sick it was horrible. I don't know if I have ever seen someone that sick. I felt really bad for him.
Jeff and I are hooked on cruising. It is the best thing since sliced bread! We love that you get to see a new place every day, food is all around, casino right around the corner, and some of the entertainment is pretty good too! It was pretty entertaining to get all the couples together and hang out in the pools, hot tubs, restaurants, or just playing card games!
Jeff and I (in the top picture) in Roatan, Honduras, 2nd picture is the whole group on one of the dress up nights, Jeff and I going to dinner and the last picture is the whole group leaving the hotel in Miami heading to the cruise ship.





1 comment:

Kim said...

Someday we totally want to go on a cruise. It looks like the best time ever. I know I would love the food and the sun...doesn't get any better than that!