Friday, January 18, 2008

Building Igloos!

Jeff is a sucker for Lexi! She can get him to do almost anything she wants! I love it. Jeff is so good with her and always has been! Anyway, she woke him from a nap to go play out in the snow. He was a great sport and headed right out with her. They built two igloos. One for Buster and a bigger one for themselves! Buster didn't really like his igloo, but they put him in it anyway! Lexi loves to play in the snow for hours and hours! I guess when you are a kid you don't realize how cold you are! I remember as a kid playing in the snow for hours, and now I prefer to just stay in and watch! Jeff is a trooper! Love you Jeff !




2 comments:

Piper said...

Wow! A Wise boy got up from a nap early? Good job Lexi! teach me your tricks!!

Kim said...

I remember loving playing in the snow! Wow, how things have changed. Aaron's the same way as Jeff, though. He'll go out and play forever.